Go further, faster with Innovion
With an Innovion apprenticeship you’ll gain skills that are in demand within the engineering, manufacturing and technology sectors. You’ll build competence in your chosen occupation – on top of getting paid and gaining valuable industry experience.
With on-the-job as well as off-the-job training, our apprenticeships provide ready-made career paths with plenty of opportunities to progress. Innovion works in partnership with some of the UK’s leading engineering, manufacturing and technology companies. Securing an Innovion apprenticeship is the first step in your career and your progression to becoming a professional engineer.
Our learning environment
Working with our employer partners we’ve combined the ingredients needed for a successful learning environment:
- Employers at the heart of programme design
- A facility that embodies a professional industry culture
- Equipment that is in pace with technology and modern business
- Advanced technical trainers who are specialists in their field and confident learning professionals
- Physical and virtual resources to aid learning at the centre, in the workplace and independently
These are key drivers during the design and build of our training programmes, so that we can ensure the right blend of off- and on-the-job learning and that the relevant technology, equipment, technical trainers and resources are available to deliver this to a consistently high standard.
Our programmes build skills that are in demand within the engineering, manufacturing and technology sectors and will help you take the next step in your chosen career.